2014年6月18日水曜日

CALL Literary Reaction Journal5

l.Summary
The short audio story I choose to summarize and react to is The Real Princess by Hans Christian Andersen. The story is the queen made sure of  her the real princess for the prince.
要約し反応することの選んだ話はHans Christian AndersenのThe Real Princessだ。王妃が王子のために彼女が本物の姫か確かめるのだ。
ll.Reaction
1.character
The story's character are the real princess, prince and his mother(queen). The prince wanted to get married to the real princess, but he couldn't find. Then the girl appeared the prince. She said I am the real princess. So, the queen made sure of the real princess.
登場人物は本物の姫と王子と彼の母親(王妃)だ。王子は本物の姫と結婚したいが、見つからなかった。その時女の子が王子の前に現れる。彼女は自分が本物であるという。そこで、王妃は本物の姫か確かめた。
2.setting
How to make sure of the real princess was interesting. First, the queen put the little pea on the bed, and twenty cushions and soft down comforter. I thought the princess couldn' t notice it.
確かめ方は面白い。最初に王妃はベッドの上に小さなえんどう豆を置き、さらに二十の座布団、柔らかい羽毛布団を敷いた。私は姫はそれに気づけないと考えた。
3.denouement
The princess slept on the bed. But she couldn't sleep because she felt hard thing. So, it cut her to body. The things, she was proved the real princess. The prince get married to the real princess.
姫はそのベッドで寝た。しかし、彼女は寝られなかった、なぜなら固いものを感じたからだ。よって、それは彼女の体にこたえた。そのことで、彼女は本物の姫だと証明された。王子は本物の姫と結婚した。
4.General opinion
I felt this story interesting because  how to make sure of the real princess was characteristic. In real, nobody notice the pea on the bed. But the princess could notice it. It was strange.
本物の姫と確かめる方法が特徴的で面白かった。実際なら、ベッドに豆があるとは気づかないが、姫は気づけた。不思議である。

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Fumiko. I read your LRJ5. I think your opinion is thoughtful and very nice. I can understand clearly.

    返信削除
  2. Hello Fumiko,

    I also think the idea of how to determine whether the girl is a princess or not is kind of strange. I wonder how the author thought of that idea.

    返信削除
  3. Hi. I read your LRJ5. I read this story too. Your general opinion is nice. I think so too.

    返信削除
  4. Hello Fumiko! I read your LRJ5. It's very nice! I chose this story, too. I thought that this story was interesting.

    返信削除